Cybersecurity is a key risk and increasingly addressed in business contracts. Yet many attorneys and professionals find themselves confused by the terminology, the scope, and what really matters when it comes to cybersecurity provisions.
In this on-demand webinar, our host Laura Frederick speaks with Raella Dyke, Deal Support Lead, Cybersecurity Governance, Risk & Compliance at HP, and Carlyn Epstein, Corporate Counsel at The Clorox Company.
A few topics covered:
- What is cybersecurity and why does it matter?
- What stakeholders focus on cybersecurity?
- What laws and regulations apply to cybersecurity contract terms?
- What tools can you use to assess your negotiating positions?
- What are the relevant security frameworks and certifications?
Laura, Raella, and Carlyn will also analyze and discuss specific provisions relevant to cybersecurity. They’ll review standard provisions, contract terminology, required concepts, fallback options, and other resources.
Click here for the webinar slides
Who should attend?
- Big Law Partners and Associates
- In-House Attorneys
- Solo Practitioners
- Law Students
- Contract Managers